A humourous title it may be, but the reason behind setting up this blog is serious business. I invite you to join me on a long hard mission to lose weight, get fit and get pregnant! I apologise in advance for any insane ramblings, tears and tantrums that may occur along the way...



Sunday 1 January 2012

#3 - Seeing In The New Year In Style!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Current mood: Hungover!

Last night was a blast. Seeing in the new year with a mass singalong of Kiss' "God Gave Rock and Roll To You" was far better than "Auld Lang Syne"...LOL!

The celebrations started at home with a bottle of Jaegermeister. The hubby, my best mate and I headed into Bournemouth to a new rock bar called The Anvil. We continued to drink Jaegermeister in copious amounts well into the night.

You can't see my full outfit and this is a terribly grainy image but here I am, rather drunk last night...




We hurtled into the new year at top speed...quite literally. The music stopped for the countdown. Only the countdown started at 3, not 10! Ooops. Oh well, we hugged, we kissed and then sang KISS songs at top volume in a venue full of fellow rock appreciaters! It was heaven. I left the venue looking an absolute state. Smudged makeup, hair wavy and matted as a result of a spillage of jaeger thanks to the hubby! Then we headed off for that last takeaway before "The Mission" began. Chips in pitta...marvellous. Not happy with the two sluttish girls from London who decided to plonk themselves at our table and eat my chips without asking though. Luckily I was too drunk to slap them!

I was still awake at 5am this morning with the room spinning, although I eventually got a few hours sleep and when I arose I uttered those famous words,

"I am NEVER touching alcohol again!"

Hmm, till next time then...

No comments:

Post a Comment