A humourous title it may be, but the reason behind setting up this blog is serious business. I invite you to join me on a long hard mission to lose weight, get fit and get pregnant! I apologise in advance for any insane ramblings, tears and tantrums that may occur along the way...



Sunday 22 January 2012

#12 - Week 3 Weigh In Results

Hello everyone.

I've had a busy week so not had a chance to come by md week to update anything.

So, this week's results:

3lb loss!!! :D

Very happy with that after the disappointment of the small loss last week. That takes the total lost to 8 1/2lbs. Not bad for 3 weeks work.

I have had a couple of shaky days nothing major, just not as careful as usual so I will have to be careful this coming week.

In other news I have decided to bite the bullet and start up my driving lessons again. I took my test back in 2005 twice but obviously failed. I think I might have passed the second time around but a week or so before the test my instructor went off on long term sick so I was left wth a new instructor in a different car with little adjustment time. I think it threw me completely before the test.

So my other mission this year is to get my driving licence sorted out once and for all. I hate being in my 32nd year and still reliant on other drivers and public transport to get around!

Wish me luck on that...I am convinced I will fail!

Much love
Emma
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment