A humourous title it may be, but the reason behind setting up this blog is serious business. I invite you to join me on a long hard mission to lose weight, get fit and get pregnant! I apologise in advance for any insane ramblings, tears and tantrums that may occur along the way...



Sunday 15 January 2012

#11 - Week 2 Weigh In Results

Hello all.

Well I weighed in this morning and the result?

1 lb loss.

I am really disappointed with the results today. I was hoping for at least 2 lbs after another good week but have been left feeling a little despondent.

I know I should be happy with any loss but I can't help compare myself now to myself two years ago The weight fell off me so quickly. I guess I am feeling down about it because I worked hard this week. I realise the pizza I had last Saturday might have caught up with me this week so I should be more careful. Other than that I had a good week food wise this week. I made good choices and enjoyed a variety of meals over the last 6 days.

Oh well onwards and downwards...another good week needed. I think today will be a write off though. I ended up at my mother's for Sunday dinner. Unfortunately my veggie option was a cheese and vegetable pie. I maybe should have taken some quorn fillets instead but seeing as though the food was already bought with me in mind by my brother's girlfriend I would have felt very ungrateful. I can syn the pie which is no great deal but I fear it will be very high in syns. Also, despite the rest of the plate being full of syn free veggies, I can't syn the roast potatoes well a my mum cooks them in oil rather than the fry light I would have used.

On the plus side, I got to spend quality time playing with my beautiful nephew.

Here he is today:


I wonder how many syns he would be? I could just eat him all up because he is so delicious! He's taken to playing 'answering the phone' by putting an object (not necessarily a phone anything will do!) to his ear and making a noise that sounds like he is trying to say 'hiya!' He will be 1 in a matter of weeks. He is growing and changing so fast now. I love him! 'Nuff said!

So anyway, here's to a good week ahead (today being the exception)

Much love
Emma
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment