A humourous title it may be, but the reason behind setting up this blog is serious business. I invite you to join me on a long hard mission to lose weight, get fit and get pregnant! I apologise in advance for any insane ramblings, tears and tantrums that may occur along the way...



Saturday 14 January 2012

#10 - The Benefits of Eating Healthily

The most obvious one is the weight loss naturally. However, my husband has noticed another one, which he thinks is a huuuuuuuuge deal...

My improving mood!

I am notoriously moody, I doubt anything will EVER change that. BUT, he has told me this week that he has noticed that I am in a generally much chirpier mood than normal.

To be honest I hadn't actually notice but I think he is absolutely correct. As soon as he said it I had flashbacks to early 2010 when I first started Slimming World. One day I noticed that I was feeling so much less bloated and was in a very good mood most of the time.

It really makes you wonder why you ever sat there with a big bag of chocolate, eating till you felt sick and uncomfortable. Don't get me wrong I still very much crave chocolate and if it was put in front of me I would be so tempted. This week has been a good week for testing out my restraint though. One more than one occasion one of the lovely ladies who works in my class team has offered me cakes and doughnuts. Every time I have said no (but thank you) and made an effort to forget she mentioned it. I know the goodies are in the cupboard somewhere but as they say, out of sight, out of mind.

Well, it is weigh in day tomorrow so hoping for another good result. 2 lbs would be great.

Wish me luck!

Much love
Emma
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment